Custom Sensors & Digital Signal Processor Solutions Designed for Various Real World Signals
A Digital Signal Processor (DSP), performs mathematical functions quickly to use real world signals from voice, audio, video, temperature, pressure, or position, which have been digitized. This allows the signals to be displayed, analyzed, converted to another type of signal, and be used in various operating environments. This must be done at very high speeds.
US Motion also takes into consideration battery power combined with wireless communication standards which provides the ultimate flexibility in distribution and deployment in our customer’s data acquisition system.
Our Sensor Types Include:
- DISTANCE OPTICAL: 5-20 um accuracy / < 5 um repeatability, 1024 pixel line array with 7 um spacing, Factory calibration data stored in sensor EEPROM
- DISTANCE CONTACT: 1 mm stroke, ± 0.003 mm accuracy / ± 0.003 mm repeatability, LVDT magnet coil and core technology
- FORCE: Up to ± 800 g measurement range, ±10 g accuracy, Integrated strain gauge / load cell
- PRESSURE: Pressure gauge to -15 psi, Accuracy: 0.5% of pressure range
- ACCELERATION: Single, dual, and three-axis options, 0.05 g resolution
- COMMON FEATURES: NIST traceable calibration stands, Factory calibration data stored in sensor EEPROM
- Data logging software, Remote control (Bluetooth, USB, ZigBee wireless) Battery life: up to 40 hours (950 mAh Lithium Ion Battery)
To find out more about our Sensor and Digital Signal Processing services, Contact US Motion.