Encoder Mechatronics For Your Specific Needs
Encoder mechatronics are primarily needed in designs for optical, transmissive, and incremental rotary codedisks.
US Motion specializes in the design & manufacturing of servo motor encoders, rotary encoders, optical encoders & other encoder mechatronics.
We work with your company to create OEM kits that contain custom readheads, readhead optics, & codedisks, and pair them with off-the-shelf products to match your mechatronic requirements.
We possess the flexibility and expertise to expand the options for your specific application – taking into account the continuum of sizes and distances for such design.
Custom Encoder Features:
- Incremental or Absolute Optical Encoders
- Linear or Rotary Encoder Architecture
- Transmissive or Reflective
- 2 or 3 Channel
- Hollow-Shaft Encoder Options
- Wide Range of Shaft & Bore Diameters
- Custom Codedisk Materials:
- Chrome on Glass
- Chrome on Plastic
- Wide Range of Resolutions
- Custom Housings, Custom Packaging (including Motor Mounts & Custom Electronics)
- Many Termination & Cabling Options
- Codedisks up to 8” in Diameter
- Individual Components & Accessories (including Housings, Electronics, Codedisks, Cables, and Installation Tools)