Spaceflight & Aerospace Mechatronics and Motion Control for Deep Space Missions
US Motion has the capabilities and technical expertise to provide aerospace mechanical engineering services for orbital, Mars and deep space missions.
We supply spaceflight and aerospace mechatronics and motion control solutions that involve spaceflight-qualified motors, controllers, and servo motor assemblies.
- Quality Control & Engineering sign off on verification for all plans, procedures and checklists
- Detailed documentation, record keeping, and full traceability is adhered to from raw materials to work processes
- Our equipment is calibrated, receives regular preventative maintenance and is worked on only by certified technicians
- Contamination control and vacuum stability for sensitive applications like spectrometry and high resolution atmospheric science optics are in place
- Thermal analysis/mass studies for all thermal processes and tests are performed
- System safety and environmental verification for spaceflight-critical activities is adhered to
- Thermal cycling, launch environment shock and vibration testing are performed
- Performance testing in thermal vacuum, life testing and workmanship verification are performed