Custom Servo Drives, Servo Systems & Embedded Mechatronics Control for PMSM Motors
Off-the-shelf servo drive products may not meet the technical requirements of your application, costing you more for features that are unnecessary for your Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM).
US Motion specializes in design and fabrication of custom servo drive components that meet your PMSM motor requirements.
We work with you to customize a design that fulfills a specific solution, fitting the form, function, and cost requirements you provide.
Multi-axis drives (including Basic Motor Controllers & Complex Embedded Mechatronic Controllers) are designed and produced with the exact specifications to meet your application’s environmental and safety requirements.
All our custom servo drives provide real-time monitoring and control of multiple degrees of freedom, as well as process variables and environmental parameters. This technology aids in simplified mechatronic systems integration.
Embedded Servo Drives
US Motion custom servo drives are engineered to match a US Motion PMSM motor or Hollow Shaft BLDC motor. Custom servo drives can also be engineered to match COTS Sinusoidal or Trapezoidal motor(s).
Custom servo motor drives meet your application-defined performance, communication and control requirements
Custom Servo Drives Features:
- Real Time Statistics Reporting and Internal Real Time Logging of System Parameters
- EtherCAT, CANopen, RS232, Bluetooth, Wi-fi, SPI and Customer-Specific Command Sets
- Single and Multi-Axis Coordinated Control of Velocity, Position and Torque Across Rotary & Linear Sub-Systems
- Multiple Feedback Configurations
- Digital, Analog and/or Back EMF Sensor-less Observer
- Multiple Encoder Interfaces
- SSI +Sine/Cos
- EnDat 2.2
- Up to 28-Bit Resolution
- Configurable Analog and Digital Inputs/Outputs, including Isolation
- Flexible High-pass, Low-pass and Band-pass Filters
- Center-Aligned 3-phase PWM Power Switching and Integrated Fault Detection
- Integrated Protection & Diagnostics:
- Motor Stall/Servo Loop Following
- Over Current
- Over Temperature
- Bus Over-Under Voltage
- Custom Footprint on Physical Design Constraints
Servo Systems and Embedded Mechatronics Control
Custom Servo Drive Systems & Embedded Mechatronics Control Features:
- Advanced Modeling using System Mathematical Models with Digital Signal Processing for Mechatronic Control of Multi-Sensor Inputs
- Non-linear, Time-varying Control of Servos, Pneumatics and Thermal Components in Specialty Environments
- Real-time System Input Measurement & Translation of:
- Pressure Sensors
- Optical Sensors
- Magnetic Sensors
- Bi-metallic Sensors
- Infrared Sensors
- Diode Sensors
- Component Selection for the Environment
- Temperature Extremes
- Magnetic Interference
- Caustic Chemicals
- 100% Humidity
- Custom Firmware for GUI and System-specific Protocol and Command Sets for Motion Control and Manipulable Move Recipes (velocity and position multi-axis movement coupled with flow and temperature modulation and/or gears, brakes and clutches)
- Customer Footprint based on Physical Design Constraints
- Unique Regulatory & Organizational Requirements
A Leader Among Servo Motor Manufacturers
When you work with US Motion, your business needs are woven into every aspect of design, mechatronics, and production.
US Motion verifies, validates, and tests all designs meeting FMEAs for workmanship, performance, safety, and environment lifespan.