CNC Mechanical Engineering For Complex Solutions
US Motion has an in-house mechanical engineering machine shop to accommodate specialty materials, geometries, and tight tolerances of complex mechatronics.
Precision Machining On Metals
- Stainless steel (303, 304, 316, 416, 440)
- Aluminum (606196, 7075, 8085)
- Plastics and composites (ULTEM, PEEK, PET, PEFT, Delrin & Polycarbonate)
Machine Shop Equipment
- CNC Mills & Lathes
- Wire EDM, EDM Popper
- Heat Treat Ovens & Grinders
Below is a list of the common tolerances we adhere to on short-run, complex, high-mix projects production and mechanical engineering prototype projects.
- 1/8 inch to 3 inch component = 0.0002 inch to 0.0003 inch
- 3 inch to 5 inch component = 0.0003 inch to 0.0005 inch
- 5 inch to 10 inch component = 0.0005 inch to 0.0007 inch