CNC Mechanical Engineering for Complex Geometries, Specialty Materials & Tight Tolerances
We are able to fabricate standard and specialty metals:
- Stainless steel (303, 304, 316, 416, 440)
- Aluminum (606196, 7075, 8085)
- Plastics and composites; ULTEM, PEEK, PET, PEFT, Delrin and Polycarbonate.
Our four-axis live tooled machine shop is equipped with:
- CNC Mills and Lathes
- Wire EDM, EDM Popper
- Heat treat ovens and grinders
The following is a list of the common tolerances we adhere to on short-run, complex, high-mix projects production and prototype projects:
- 1/8 inch to 3 inch component = 0.0002 inch to 0.0003 inch
- 3 inch to 5 inch component = 0.0003 inch to 0.0005 inch
- 5 inch to 10 inch component = 0.0005 inch to 0.0007 inch
If you want to ask a question about our Precision Machining, Contact US Motion.