Custom Motion Control Components & Mechatronic Systems for Vacuum Applications
US Motion designs and manufactures reliable, performance-driven custom motion control components and systems for vacuum applications.
We pay close attention to optics, particle beams, and measurement & detection devices to create the most advanced vacuum mechatronics.
Durability Analysis & Design Assistance
We provide analysis and design assistance for enhanced durability in components and materials involved in:
- Pump down
- Thermal cycling
- Cryogenic Operations (including proper venting)
- 100% Sealing/Vacuum Feedthrough
- CTE and Thermal
US Motion provides the following materials expertise:
- Vacuum stability of materials that mitigate risk of damage to sensitive optics, detectors
- Identifying and preventing contamination sources that would corrupt samples
- Selection, processing and validation of epoxies and adhesives, lubrication, flux, and insulation (TML/CVCM per NASA SP-R-0022A/NASA Out Gassing Database, processed to manufacturer’s recommendations with vacuum bake-out and validation through testing per ASTM E 595/ASTM 1559E) stable in vacuum, temperature extreme and radiation environments