Frencken America offers high-quality, high-performance frameless motors consisting of separate stator and rotor sub-assemblies for easy integration directly into the OEM system. Our team consists of highly-skilled engineers who will create custom rotors and stators designed to meet your exact specifications for your frameless DC motor. The following stator and rotor sub-assemblies are important components to consider when deciding on what would be the most beneficial to for your frameless torque motor.
- Electromagnetic design optimized for superior performance
- Up to 45% more torque than competitive products
- Skewed lamination stack to minimize cogging at low speeds
- Powder coating or comparable premium insulation on all lamination stacks
- Precision-tuned halls for smooth commutation at all speeds
- Carefully delineation of all manufacturing processes for optimal quality
- Custom-designed hall board for optimal performance
- Precision winding with custom winding patterns and fixtures, up to 38 AWG wire
- Slot fill to 80%
- Varnishing and terminations per customer requirements
- Power cable has high-temp FEP jacket and high-temp Teflon conductors
- Wide range of output torque (continuous and peak)
- Wide range of available sizes (OD to 22 in, ID to 16 in)
- Option of skewed permanent magnet rotor in lieu of skewed lamination stack
- Compatibility with drives from all major manufacturers (Yaskawa, Copley, etc.)
- Rare earth permanent magnets with nickel plating
- Precision-fabricated mild steel rotors with zinc plating
- Use of advanced adhesives for outstanding magnets-to-rotor bond
- Superior assembly and curing processes to ensure long-term viability of rotor in environments of sustained thermal cycling
- Hollow rotor mounts directly to drive axis with no gearing required
- Shaft inclusion optional
What do you require for your frameless motor?
Please e-mail or call us today at +1 (509) 924-9777 to review your frameless motor requirements. We look forward to working with you and delivering the frameless motor you require.