The Frencken America engineering team has over 50 years of combined experience in motion control and encoder design. From concept to design to prototype to production, we can do it all for your OEM application. If you are looking for a custom encoder, we invite you to let us put our world-class design team and in-depth encoder experience to work for you. Whether you require a specialized optical incremental encoder or an absolute rotary encoder, our highly skilled manufacturing and engineering teams will develop the encoder that is right for you.
- Incremental or absolute optical encoders
- Linear or rotary encoder architecture
- Transmissive or reflective
- Two or Three channel
- Shafted or hollow-shafted encoder
- Wide range of shaft and bore diameters
- Custom codedisks (wide range of diameters)
- Significant experience with large diameter codedisks
- Codedisk materials include mylar, stainless, chrome-on-glass, chrome-on-plastic
- Wide range of resolutions
- Custom housings
- Custom packaging, including motor mounts
- Custom electronics
- Many termination and cabling options
- Custom magnetic encoders
- Encoders available as OEM kits
- Frencken America can install and test our encoders on your motors
Our encoder designs can utilize readheads from Frencken America or other manufacturers.
There are many applications for our custom encoders including: aerospace, audio-visual, automotive, avionics, fitness, machine control, material handling, military, robotics, test & measurement, transportation and more.
Frencken America specializes in rotary encoders, also referred to as shaft encoders. We possess the skills required to properly design a shaft encoder to accurately covert the angular position of a shaft or axel to meet your specifications.
What encoder components do you require?
Please e-mail or call us today at +1 (509) 924-9777 to review your custom encoder requirements. We look forward to working with you and providing you with all your encoder products and solutions.