Customization for encoders is primarily needed in designs for optical, transmissive, and incremental rotary codedisks. US Motion will work with your company to create OEM kits that contain custom readheads, readhead optics, codedisks, and pair them with off-the-shelf products to match your mechatronic requirements. We possess the flexibility and expertise to expand the options for your specific application into account the continuum of sizes and distances for such design.
Our Custom Encoder Features Include:
- Incremental or Absolute optical encoders
- Linear or Rotary encoder architecture
- Transmissive or Reflective
- Two or Three channel
- Hollow-shafted encoder options
- Wide range of shaft and bore diameters
- Custom codedisk materials; Mylar, Stainless, Chrome on Glass, and Chrome on Plastic
- Wide range of resolutions
- Custom housings, Custom packaging, including motor mounts and Custom electronics
- Many termination and cabling options
- Codedisks up to 8” in diameter
- Individual components and accessories including Housings, Electronics, Codedisks, Cables, and Installation tools
If you have Custom Encoder needs, Contact US Motion.