When customers provide images in the micro, nano, and picometer scales, of their SEMs, they help our team brainstorm and calculate solutions that support a broad range of high-performance microscopy products. This in turn enables advancement in life, materials, atomic science and spectrometry through embedded motion control and mechatronic subsystems.
SEM stages for sample handling:
- Design, materials and workmanship for barometric and temperature extremes
- Complex linear and rotary motion systems integrated into electromechanically dense mechatronics
- Advanced sensor networks and digital signal processing in custom firmware
- Integration, verification and test and challenging environmental and regulatory requirements
- Clean room manufacturing and mechatronics fulfillment services
Interested in changing the world?
Contact US Motion now with your SEM ideas!